European Technical Coatings Congress ETCC 2024 will take place from September 23 to 25, 2024, in the Palace of the Popes of Avignon, France .
Please see more information at www.etcc2024.org
European Technical Coatings Congress ETCC2022 (www.etcc2022.org) took place on 12-14 July 2022 at Auditorium Maximum of the Jagiellonian University, one of the world-wide oldest universities, established in the year 1364 in Krakow
ETCC2022 presentations concerned the latest achievements of science and technology in the field of paints, coatings, construction materials and adhesives.
The Congress began on 11th July 2022 with a special session: "Summer School" dedicated for young scientists (8 lectures were delivered, 60 people from many countries participated).
ETCC2022 was finalised on 14th July 2022 by Closing Ceremony with awards for the best presentations.
The congress program included:
· 108 papers presented in 5 parallel sessions and 3 plenary presentations
· 60 thematic posters displayed on presentation panels
· 354 congress participants from 26 countries around the world.
· Participation of 15 exhibitors from 7 countries
· Session Moderators - 35 scientists
· ETCC2022 participants received:
- Congress book with a detailed program and list of authors
- Abstracts of papers on pen drive
Speakers were representing the largest companies, institutes, and universities from countries world-wide.
Main topics of the congress presentations:
· Advances in science of paints, coatings, adhesives and construction materials
· Polymers and other raw materials usage
· Corrosion protection products
· Products and process legislation
· Chemical composition and products specifications
· Environment, safety and health issues
· Progress in processing and production
· Equipment and production lines
· Application methods and application equipment
· Measuring and testing, quality systems
· Thermal and weathering degradation of paints and coatings
ETCC2022 was one of the most prestigious and most important technical and scientific event, creating a platform and a meeting point of industry and of science, represented by institutes and universities. It arranged possibility of international cooperation and collecting unique knowledge about the newest materials, products, processing, equipment, research and testing.
ETCC2022 Congress Organisers:
FATIPEC – Federation of Associations of Technicians for Industry of Paint in European Countries (www.fatipec.com) founded in Geneva in the year 1950. Members of FATIPEC come from 13 country associations, the seat is located in Paris. The main areas of activities: development and dissemination of the scientific and technological wide scope of knowledge related to production, formulation, application, and development of paints and coatings.
SITPChem – Polish Association of Chemical Engineers (www.sitpchem.org.pl) founded in 1927 in Warsaw. The main activity areas are related to the exchange of scientific, technical knowledge and experience, educational programmes, seminars, as well as projects related to chemical legislations.